You may recollect some time last year we published a feature about a Luxury Hotel design in Lagos by S333. Well, it turns out that design was a preliminary concept for The Art Hotel.
According to their website,
The Art Hotel is an avant garde 46-room Art Hotel situated in the heart of Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos. With a view of the sky through the 6 floor central atrium, AH aims to create a refreshing, warm and welcoming ambience filled with art and culture.
The new hotel, which is currently under construction, is yet another intriguing project from dreamspaces development, (Maybury Towers and the Bloomsbury water front). It will offer 5 Duke standard rooms (45.5sqm), 6 Prince deluxe suites (64sqm) and 5 Emperor suites (84sqm). Other amenities will include a Sky Pool, Sky Cocktail Bar/Cafe, Restaurant and Lounge, Urban Spa and Gym and a Social & Art Lounge Gallery. An interest in low-tech and passive sustainable solutions has been expressed by the developers and it is expected that they will be incorporated in the hotel’s design.
[via estate intel]
- Name: The Art Hotel
- Location: Plot 13A, Block 111, Yesufu Abiodun Oniru Way, Victoria Island
- Floors: 7
- Use: Hospitality
- Rooms: 46 (4-Star)
- Cost: $15m
- Developer: Dreamspaces Development
- Contractors: Dutum Company Limited
- Principal Funding Partners: Purple Capital Partners
- Architects: S333, Holland and O+O Architecture and Design Ltd
- Expected Completion: Q4 2016