We are looking for an Experienced Technical Engineer to join our Operations Team.
- Have a minimum of 8 years’ experiences.
- Raising RFI’s for any information required to the relevant consultant.
- Creating, updating and monitoring basic 2 weeks and 1-month look-ahead schedules of works based on the master programme.
- Creating weekly and monthly progress reports for client and consultants
- Developing shop drawings required according to the project scope of work.
- To carry out and provide site-based design as required.
- To manage and control all drawings to keep updated in database and Hard folders based on latest revisions Building wise.
- To prepare Bar bending schedule (BBS) for structural works
- To prepare material and vendor approval list coordination with site QS.
- To communicate with Client and Consultant to avoid any discrepancies regarding drawings and designs.
- Reporting to Site Manager through the Technical Office at the Head Office.
Qualified persons should send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Feel free to share this post with your connections!
*** Please indicate that you’re applying via Livin Spaces Jobs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com