Interior Design Business Manager (Interior Designer or Architect)
Episode Interiors, an industry-leading interior design and decoration company is looking to hire a Interior Design Business Manager (Interior Designer or Architect).
Gender: Female Or Male
Residential Location: Proximity must not be too far from Lagos Island – Ikoyi.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 – 4 years
Qualifications: HND or First Degree In Architecture/Interior Architecture or a relevant discipline.
- Interior Design Business Manager is responsible for the Design and Build Strategic Business Unit.
- Interior Design Business Manager is tasked with the planning, creation and implementation of design as well as the execution of all Design and build aspects of projects.
- Responsible for the introduction of strategic ideas, business expansion, revenue generation and will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identify and develop the appropriate Marketing channel to deliver Episode Interior’s services. You will be in charge of identifying, qualifying and closing new opportunities to meet and exceed the corporate objective. The role will also include managing established and existing relationships to ensure maximize incremental revenues from existing customers.
Expected skills and competencies
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, Skills and/or ability required to perform this job satisfactorily
- Excellent technical skills and proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software such as AutoCAD, Sketchup, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Project management skill
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Creativity to shape innovation, unique designs.
- Strong creative design and time management skills.
- Good customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership skills.
The personality listed below are characteristics employees of Episode Interiors should possess to excel in their role
- Must be passionate about aesthetics and beauty in all things, especially the environment and interiors.
- Understands and appreciates quality.
- Smart, Neat and Presentable.
- Have good taste.
- Bold and Confident.
- An innovative/creative thinker.
- Must be challenging.
- Must be honest and polite.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Revenue generation
- Achieved tasks and targets
- Effective client management
- New Clientele
- Image/brand representation of the company
- Sound leadership
- target driven
Responsible for business expansion and revenue generation for Episode Interiors.
Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external by providingtimely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
Maintain existing customer relationships and establish new ones
Proactively manage Client relationships in the most efficient and effective way by attending meetings, pitches, presentations and follow up
Develop & nurture a network which will be of potential financial value to Episode Interiors
Identify customer needs and proactively seek to meet them based on budget and timelines
Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Review and upgrade business plans and make appropriate recommendations to CEO
Manage resource allocation, project planning and scoping, budget, deliverables, and timing
Prepare and submit weekly sales report to CEO
Develop innovative marketing strategies and penetration
Perform other duties as may be assigned by the CEO
Manage in house team to ensure efficiency and organisational effectiveness
Timely submission of reports to CEO
Manage and coordinate office operations and management
Provide team coaching and knowledge sharing to equip the team and build capacity
Collaborate with Digital marketer for online leads and conversions
ContactsEmail: email@example.com Phone: 07031212507
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
SketchUp Product Designer and Visualizer
- In Office
Product/Interior Design and 3D Visualization